PublicationA non exhaustive list of publications from the School of Biotechnology, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Google Scholar Citation indices
Best publications for the last 5 years:
- G Flora, D Gupta, A Tiwari . Toxicity of lead: a review with recent updates. Interdisciplinary toxicology (2012), 5 (2), 47-58
- N Gaur, G Flora, M Yadav, A Tiwari. A review with recent advancements on bioremediation-based abolition of heavy metals. Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts (2014), 16 (2), 180-193
- D Singh, A Tiwari, R Gupta. Phytoremediation of lead from wastewater using aquatic plants. J Agric Technol (2012), 8 (1), 1-11
- G Flora, D Gupta, A Tiwari. Nanocurcumin: a promising therapeutic advancement over native curcumin. Critical Reviews™ in Therapeutic Drug Carrier Systems (2013), 30 (4)
- N Wadhwa, SK Jatawa, A Tiwari. Republished: Non-invasive urine based tests for the detection of bladder cancer. Postgraduate medical journal (2013), 89 (1052), 352-357
- G Flora, D Gupta, A Tiwari. Preventive efficacy of bulk and nanocurcumin against lead-induced oxidative stress in mice. Biological trace element research (2013), 152 (1), 31-40
- N Khandelwal, G Kaur, N Kumar, A Tiwari. Application of silver nanoparticles in viral inhibition: a new hope for antivirals. Digest J. Nanomater. Biostruct (2014), 9 (1), 175-186
- M Sachdeva, N Sachdeva, M Pal, N Gupta, IA Khan, M Majumdar, A Tiwari CRISPR/Cas9: molecular tool for gene therapy to target genome and epigenome in the treatment of lung cancer. Cancer gene therapy (2015), 1-9
- M Pal, M Sachdeva, N Gupta, P Mishra, M Yadav, A Tiwari. Lead Exposure in Different Organs of Mammals and Prevention by Curcumin–Nanocurcumin: a Review Biological trace element research (2015), 1-12
- V Singh, A Tiwari, M Das, Phyco-remediation of industrial waste-water and flue gases with algal-diesel engenderment from micro-algae: A review Fuel, (2016), 173, 90-97
- I Khan, CS Senthilkumar, N Upadhyay, H Singh, M Sachdeva, SK Jatawa, A Tiwari. In silico docking of methyl isocyanate (MIC) and its hydrolytic product (1, 3-dimethylurea) shows significant interaction with DNA Methyltransferase 1 suggests cancer risk in Bhopal-Gas-Tragedy survivors. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention: APJCP (2015),16 (17), 7663
- G Paliwal, A Sharma, N Upadhyay, M Das, A Tiwari. Therapeutic Stimulation of Glp-1 Protein by Implementing in Silico to in Vitro Approach for Type-2 Diabetes Treatment Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, (2015), 23 (6), 1005-1011
- SK Jatawa, A Tiwari. Aberrant signature patterns of ATM, γ-H2AX and p53 proteins in the patients exposed to methyl isocyanate diagnosed with gallbladder cancer. Journal of BioScience& Biotechnology, (2014), 3 (2)
- A Kukreja, A Mishra, A Tiwari. Source, production and biological activities of piceatannol: a review. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, (2013 ), 4 (10), 3738
- N Wadhwa, BB Mathew, SK Jatawa, A Tiwari. Genetic instability in urinary bladder cancer: An evolving hallmark. Journal of postgraduate medicine, (2013 ), 59 (4), 284
- The sequence of the rice chromosome 11&12 rich in resistance genes and recent gene duplications. BMC Biology 2005, 3: 20.
- The map based sequence of the rice genome. Nature 2005 Aug 11; 436 (7052), 793-800.
- Sequence analysis of the long arm of rice chromosome 11 for rice-wheat synteny. Functional and Integrated genomics, 2004 May 4 (2): 102-117.
- Function of the central domain of Streptokinase in substrate plasminogen docking and Processing revealed by site directed mutagenesis. Protein Science, 1999, 8: 2791-2805.
- Single copy genes define a conserved order between rice and wheat for understanding differences caused by deletion, duplication and transposition of genes. lntegr. Genomics 2007 Jan; (1):17-35.
- A snapshot of the emerging tomato genome sequence: The tomato genome sequencing consortium. The Plant Genome 2009 Vol. 2 No. 1.
- Estimation and characterization of protein present in the seed extract of Jatropha curcus. ARPB, 2011 vol. 1 35-44.
- Role of caspase in programmed cell death in multi-cellular organisms. Int. J. Biomed. Res. Vol. 2 No. 7 2011 422-431.
- Assessment for the higher production of biodiesel from Scenedesmus dimorphus algal species using different methods. J. of Bio-fuels, Vol-2 Issue 2, July-Dec 2011 pp. 91-97.
- Das, M; Banerjee. S; Topdar, N; Kundu, A; Sarkar, D; Sinha, M.K; Balyan, H.S; Gupta, P.K. (2011). Development of Large-Scale AFLP Markers in Jute. Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology. 20: 270-275
- Mir R.R, Banerjee S, Das M, Gupta V, Tyagi A.K, Sinha M.K, Balyan H.S and Gupta P.K. (2009). Development and Characterization of Large-Scale SSRs in Jute. Crop Science 49: 1687-1694.
- Das, M; Banerjee. S; Topdar, N., Kundu, A., Mir, R.R; Khurana, J; Tyagi, A; Sarkar, D., Sinha, M.K., Balyan, H.S; Gupta, P.K. (2012). QTL identification for molecular breeding of fibre yield and fibre quality traits in jute. Euphytica 187(2):175-189
- S; Das, M; Mir, R.R; Kundu, A., Topdar, N; Sarkar, D; Sinha, M.K., Balyan, H.S; Gupta, P.K. (2012). Assessment of Genetic Diversity and Population Structure in a Selected Germplasm Collection of 292 Jute Genotypes by Microsatellite (SSR) Markers. Molecular Plant Breeding. 2: 11-25
- Das, M; Banerjee. S; Dhaliwal, R; Mir, R.R; Topdar, N., Kundu, A., Khurana, J; Tyagi, A; Sarkar, D., Sinha, M.K., Balyan, H.S; Gupta, P.K. (2012). Development of SSR Markers abd Construction of a First Generation of Linkage Map in Jute. Journal of Genetics 91(1):21-31
- Topdar, N., Kundu, A., Sinha, M.K., Sarka,r D., Das, M., Banerjee, S., Kar, C.S., Satya, P,. Balyan, H.S., Mahapatra, B.S., Gupta, P.K. (2013) A Complete Genetic Linkage Map and QTL Analyses for Bast Fibre Quality Traits, Yield and Yield Components in Jute (Corchorus olitorius ). Cytology and Genetics 47(3): 129-137